The quality of our work is important to us here at GRF Engineering therefore we operate:
A Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of
An Environmental Management System which complies with the requirements of
A Health & Safety System which complies with the requirements of ISO 18001.
A Factory Production Control in accordance with EN 1090-1 from BSI. Cert number 0086-CPR-651345.
Feel free to download and read the following:-
- EMS 525920 Certificate
- EN 1090-1 2009 Certificate
- ISO 9001-2015 Certificate
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System – OHSAS 18001:2007
You can also download and read our Health and Safety Policy and Quality Enviromental Policy below:-
Health & Safety Policy
GRF Engineering Ltd will make proper provision for the health, safety and welfare at work of all its employees, contractors, visitors and others that may be affected by the Company’s undertakings by committing to comply with all applicable legislation. GRF Engineering Ltd has established a health and safety management system to achieve this and in addition GRF Engineering Ltd will strive to care for the environment through a commitment to good environmental practice. Continuous improvement will be achieved by setting objectives and goals, by monitoring performance and auditing against these and compliance with all legislative and all other requirements.
All new activities and tasks will be assessed to ensure adequate provisions are in place to protect employee safety, health and the environment, so far as is reasonably practicable. All existing activities and tasks will be subject to an on-going process of risk assessment with the objective of eliminating risk wherever reasonably practicable. As a principle, the policy of the Company is to control wherever reasonably practicable.
All levels of management are responsible for ensuring this policy is enacted, receiving equal priority with all other aspects of Company activity. Deployment and implementation will be via line management who will involve all employees in achieving the Company’s objectives. To supplement this a system of consultation with employees will be maintained to stimulate continuous improvement and promote good health, safety, welfare and environmental conditions.
All employees are expected to accept their responsibility to work safely, by adhering to safety rules and work procedures, using any Personal Protective Equipment provided, and generally contributing to the maintenance of safe and healthy conditions. All employees are expected to be environmentally responsible.
The Company will provide appropriate Health and Safety training to employees so that they are able to meet all objectives. The Company will also ensure that adequate provision is made to supply management with competent advice on Health and Safety issues.
WHILE WE ARE EACH RESPONSIBLE FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUES, WE WILL ACHIEVE MORE BY WORKING AS A TEAM.
Quality & Environmental Policy
GRF Engineering Limited is a privately-owned company and is in the business of sub-contract machining and assembly of metal components in accordance to customer specifications.
We are aware of the significance of quality & environmental systems for our day to day activities as well as our stakeholders’ needs & expectations.
We have set up an integrated quality & environmental management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards. The main cornerstones of these systems are:
- Setting quality & environmental requirements in the workplace as strategic elements for the operations of the company
- Understanding current and future needs of our customers to achieve full customer satisfaction
- Mitigate risks to prevent non-conformities and determine opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction and to achieve our objectives
- Promoting communication, training and awareness of employees and improving their skill sets
- Targeting our efforts to continuously improve the quality of our products/services as well as efficiency of our processes, boosting our relationship with our customers
- Planning our activities in such a way that it prevents pollution, protects the environment and continual improvement of the system
- Comply with all applicable requirements such as customers, statutory and regulatory requirements and fulfil our environmental compliance obligations